Transmission, Infrastructure, Energy and Renewable projects are dealing with major issues like extended permitting times, aging assets, technology changes and/or market changes due to the energy transition and regulation. The industry is entering a new challenge in which Internet of Things and Big Data, Community Concern and Politics will cause disruptive changes of project strategies and business models.
BLE offers a wide range of services where we combine technical and functional project experts to guide our clients through these complicated projects and issues. We offer advice on optimizing the return on their projects, give field and technical support in implementing “project assurance and reliance models” specific to their projects. Our customers are guided by us in the process of maturing their project and project management process.
BLE evolved to a respected project advisory firm by continuing to supply the very best of industry experts on some of the largest Owners of Transmission and Distribution, Renewables, Energy and Infrastructure projects. Pairing BLE‘s award-winning, seemingly, unlimited supply of project, technical expertise with valuable executive-level, project professionals, we ensure o our client’s project success and execution.
Each of our teams include specialists with significant, market sector expertise. Our prowess is the full delivery; proven project execution, certified credentials, previous BLE project experience, mobilization, and lodging of the utmost, skilled engineers, project services, construction management staff for your projects.
- Experts from initial feasibility and design to construction, including commissioning, start-up, operations, maintenance and de-commissioning.
- Largest network of internal and external industry experts including a database of over 5 million professionals focused solely on the engineering and construction of large, Infrastructure, Energy and Renewable industries.
- Offer vendor-on premise, search and selection and payroll management services.
- Quality management processes for both contract and permanent staff covering the full requisition to billing cycle of search, filter and screen, interview, selection, placement, mobilization, payroll and contract administration.
- Regular and formal customer reviews to apply metrics to identify and measure client satisfaction, KPI driven to over deliver on expectations due to uncovering the core values and real, business needs of our clients. Already second to none in customer service, this process allows us improve our service, significantly extending the level of trust and confidence our clients have in BLE.